Friday 31 October 2008

Past potentials

Ok well thought it was time to talk a little bit about ideas that have already been disregarded.
Originally we wanted the ceremony at Chester Zoo and even met with their wedding coordinater it was a great day. They offer so much and it really would have been my absolute perfect day however unless we win the lottery it aint gonna happen. I think it was munch's idea to do it in anglesey and its a fantastic idea almost as good as the zoo if not better. The original guest list consisted of at least 25o people clearly that had to be brutally cut and cut again and a further few times to the now intimate 65. Another idea which has gone out the window was bridesmaids, I of course have always wanted my two gorgeous nieces and my goddaughter and we already asked Adeles cousin but munch was having a real problem in that they didnt have a job...ie with this not being a traditional wedding there was no maiding needing to be done so it seemed pointless. I was a bit dissapointed at first but could totally see her point. Now as we have such a tight budget I'm really glad we cut them.

No comments: