Wednesday 10 June 2009

day trip

We've been to the seaside today! in the bloody rain as per usual. Horrendous journey down but all was fine when we finally got there. Went to the reception venue to pay the deposit and sign the confirmation and we took some pics of the function room coz kel had read somewhere its a good idea for planning decorations. While we where there we chilled out in the lounge with cappucino and chocolate cake and I stretched out on the comfy chesterfield with my new charity shop bargain novel! Afterwards we went to the ceremony location to pay some more money and the woman who drives the national trust minibus reversed into our parked car and smashed the lights! What a day! Before heading home we parked up so I could take some photos of my bridge. Menai has now been officially renamed Munch Bridge by kel coz i love looking at it so much! I'm going to post my photos in my 'made by munch' blog rather than here though.

No comments: