Tuesday 11 November 2008

Away with words

Having spoken to Cheshire registry offices we have seen their ceremony is written beautifully and just how we would like it. However llangefni may be completely different and we wont know until next week. Alot of people we have spoken to (registrars, photographers and friends) have said they love the idea of writing your own vows and how wonderful it is. Munch most certainly doesn't want to do this as it is a bit too personal for her. I'm not keen for a different reason I think its a bit tacky. What I would consider is a reading, our friends Paul and Graham had Paul's sister do a reading at their do and I think if it is a simple ceremony it would be lovely. I'm not sure who would do it...would love Lew to but I don't think he would. Here is a reading I have found care of In The Pink

3 comments:

Munch said...

love that hon. i think paul should read it - he is responsible for us to meeting lol

Munch said...

it goes well with the tree personality thingy as well x

Kel said...

oh yeah thats a great idea x