Tuesday 11 November 2008

Keepsake Pockets

I've become obsessed with fabric pockets and what they will contain. At the moment I see them embroidered with the words 'A celebration of love' which I think we have decided will be on the save the dates or invites. In them I see lots of things that we have found that mean something to us and are fun for the guests to keep and read. They are:- The letter to the Bride, the words to flaws and all which I think we are having at some point during the ceremony, The 10 Important Things letter that I have found , Martha's piece on the meaning of buttons and of course the personality tree piece I think this will change and grow between now and the CP but I love the idea of the guest having a keepsake of our thoughts and our reasons for having the ceremony.

No comments: