Monday 3 November 2008

Location, location, location

OH MY look at all that gorgeous food...
Well today we have been working on the wedding all day, we have looked at dresses, shoes, cakes, BBQ food, accommodation, reception, photographers, you name it ideas have been batted around, completely changed and totally re thought.
We have decided that Kacey should wear a little white dress as you can see below.
We have worked out with lovely Barbara that we can pay Plas Newyyd monthly which should really help us out.
Also I know what we said about not compromising on having Damion as a photographer but I really think we need to. We simply cannot justify 2 grand when there is a local photographer that I think is really good for half for the price, I'm leaving it with munch to decide.
We are looking at hiring a country home for the reception where alot of people can sleep and we can have the BBQ in the grounds, its very close to Plas Newydd so that's a bonus. Also there is a campsite with cottages to rent that I love but its an hour away. I think we need to go and view these locations as soon as possible. In case they get booked up.
So yes alot has gone on today, I also think I want to do a black and white mood board as I've seen some shoes I really want!

No comments: